Saturday, August 8, 2015

At the beginning

The purpose of this blog is to set some target for the coming semester.

The very first target is to challenge myself as much as I can. I really want to see what I can accomplish if I ever try to push myself beyond limit.

Also some concrete targets:
- Get to know more about both the technology side and business side of web applications and explore effective and efficient interaction between the two.
- Try to create application which really serves someone's need and do it well
- Get a deeper understanding of the web-application landscape today so as to understand where we stand and where we shall stand
- Really improve on the hardcore programming skills and learning skills
- Communicate more efficiently and seek to learn from people around

There is a saying "journey is the reward", but I need to have a fulfilling journey first.

千里之行,始于足下。

1 comment:

  1. Hi Minwei,

    Please blog regularly on your CS3216 experience. It's part of the learning process. :)

    ReplyDelete